Friday, July 31, 2009

Summer lovin...had me a blast!

Looking Cute....Water Baby!
Mom...stop taking pictures of me in my swimsuit!
The Girls floating around in the Lake!
My dream came true! Since I was 13 my favorite animal has been a giraffe and I have ALWAYS wanted to pet one...and I finally got my chance! It was a great experience.
Woodland Park Zoo with Gma and Gpa! Happy Birthday Gma!
This monkey must have escaped!
Brother Bear
Elly's first lemon...no we are not mean I think that she liked it!
The kids play in this new water table for hours (another garage sale find) ...it is a big hit on hot days!

2 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

Maezie doesn't look so sure about the water!!!

Looks like you guys had fun at the Zoo!

Melissa said...

love the shot of them at the water table. How sweet are they!! Is she walking?